Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunset in New York City

It's amazing to me how much stuff can be squished into a small island of 301 square miles (only 13.4 miles long and 2.3 miles at it's widest point).

I've lived here just over a year now, and I feel like I've hardly seen the island.  There's so much character on every block, street corner, and borough...

I recently took the Staten Island Ferry to shoot a some footage for a music video I'm making for a friend here in the city (video will be posted once it's complete), but I wanted to share some of the images I took while on my little outing.

The day called for rain, but I decided to head out anyways just before sunset, and the weather turned out to be more than perfect, with a beautiful sunset.

                                                              sunset at Battery Park


                                          view of the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park





                     Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island ferry, on my way back to Manhattan


                                            view from the ferry as we approach Manhattan

No comments:

Post a Comment